Glossary - Q
Click on letter to jump to the list of terms starting with that letter. Click on a term to jump to the full definition. The excerpts on this page show the first line of each definition.
- QCC — Quarter Century Club, composed of Faculty, Administrative, Research, Support, and Service Staff with twenty-five years of employment with the Institute.
- QEM Project — (Carnegie) Quality Education for Minorities Project
- Query — Data Warehouse term: A set of criteria that is used to retrieve data from the Data Warehouse.
- Queue administrators — Users with administrative rights on one or more Request Tracker queues on help.mit.edu.
- Queue staff — Refers to those individuals with Staff rights in one or more Request Tracker (RT) queues on help.mit.edu.