On this page:
Citrix is a service that allows authorized users to run applications in a Windows-based remote environment. It's mostly used to allow Mac users to run Windows-only software such as BrioQuery, and for secure access to "boutique" software such as CCURE and Adonis.
To download Citrix, visit the IS&T Citrix page.
- Windows Citrix Workspace for Windows Installation and First Launch
- Mac OS Citrix Workspace for Macintosh Installation and First Launch
- Access network drive while logged in to Citrix Receiver
- Citrix login fails with error Terminal Server User Access permissions
- Citrix printing for BrioQuery or SAPgui on Macintosh
- Citrix printing Right side of page cut off
- Download and Unzip Citrix 10 Launch Files
- "Error in connection file ... Cannot find section 'smartcard' ", Citrix error message
- How do I configure my web browser to accept cookies?
- IXOS printing via Citrix
- How to use Citrix ICA Client on Windows
- Troubleshooting Common Citrix Application Launch Issues
- Updated Citrix version resolves some printing issues
- When I try to print to PDF from Citrix it doesn't work.
- When trying to log into Citrix and start up an application, e.g., SAP Frontend, I get the following error "The local policy of this system does not allow you to login interactively."
- Why can't I launch Citrix applications from Firefox
|Additional escalation information for Help Staff can be found here: