On this page:
|To use Citrix, your Kerberos password cannot be more than three years old. If your password exceeds this age limit, you need to change your Kerberos password|
- Download the Citrix Workspace client for Windows.
- When prompted, choose to Save the installer on your Desktop or other download location, or in the browser Downloads window, double-click to launch the Citrix Receiver installer
- Click Start.
- Click I accept the license agreement and then click Next
- Choose Enable app protection if you would like additional security. Then click Install.
- When the installation is complete, choose to Add Account
- When prompted, enter *https://citrixapps.mit.edu* as the server address.
- You'll be prompted to enter your Kerberos username and password. Click Log On and you'll be presented with your available applications.
- Navigate in your web browser, to http://citrixapps.mit.eduhttps://citrixapps.mit.edu.
With the Citrix Workspace client successfully installed, you should see the Citrix logon prompt.
- Enter your Kerberos username (portion of your MIT email address before the @mit.edu).
- Enter your Kerberos password (password used to check your MIT email).
Result: Applications available from the MIT Citrix servers are displayed.
- Click the icon for your selected application.
To access applications via Citrix from off-campus locations or from a private subnet, you will need to connect to the MIT VPN (Virtual Private Network) before connecting to Citrix.
See: VPN at MIT