On this page:
LastPass is a password management system that removes the inconvenience of remembering all of your passwords and increases security.
IS&T has completed licensing LastPass service for use by the entire MIT community, and will provide the MIT community with use of their premium password service and convenient access to data via Windows, MacOS, Linux and mobile native clients as well as via any web browser.
- Access data and passwords via Windows, Mac OS X, and mobile native clients, as well as any web browser.
- Convenient solution for the password problem of teams.
- Unlocks features such as shared password folders with customized permissions and secure notes for digital recordkeeping allow you to share passwords securely with other users.
- Download LastPass for Windows
- Download LastPass for Mac
- LastPass for Linux
- LastPass for Mobile Devices
Visit the registration portal to activate your LastPass Enterprise account.
- Can I share a LastPass folder with a Moira group?
- How do I complete Multifactor Authentication for LastPass?
- How do I deactivate my LastPass account?
- How do I enable the LastPass Icon in my Browser?
- How do I export my LastPass data?
- How do I sign up for MIT's LastPass Service?
- How to Share a Personal Folder
- Is my data in LastPass secure?
- LastPass Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
- Reset MIT LastPass account
- What can MIT LastPass admins do with my account?
- What do I need to know about using LastPass at MIT?
- What happens to my LastPass enterprise account when I leave MIT?
- What happens to my premium service level in my personal LastPass if I unlink from MIT LastPass Enterprise Service?
- What should I do if I already have an MIT email address associated with my LastPass personal account?
- Who is eligible for MIT LastPass Enterprise?
|Additional escalation information for Help Staff can be found here: [hd:LastPass Recon].|