On this page:
Windows is the operating system designed and produced by Microsoft Corporation. The current version of Windows is Windows 10. IS&T also supports Windows 8 and Windows 10:Virtual Machine.
IS&T supports a number of Windows 10 Virtual Machines, including:
- Windows 10:Virtual Machine - Base Version
- Windows 10:Virtual Machine for Administrative Use
- Windows 10:Virtual Machine for Educational Use
- Windows 10:Virtual Machine with SOLIDWORKS for Educational Use
- File Explorer allows easy file organization and management.
- Aero Shake and Snap allow you to instantly arrange open windows in an easier to view fashion.
- Task bar provides short cuts to frequently used programs and apps.
To download Windows Virtual Machine, visit the IS&T Windows page.
- Windows Base Virtual Machine - Install and First Start
- Windows Virtual Machine for Business Use - Install and First Start
- Windows Student Virtual Machines - Install and First Start
|Apple Computers with an M1 or M1 processor do not support running a Virtual Machine of Windows or setting up a partition of Windows. To check to see if your machine has an M1 or M2 (also known as Apple Silicon) chip, you can visit the following Apple Support Article.|
Send questions or inquiries about Windows OS Server Platform to firstname.lastname@example.org.