On this page:
There are many options for securely connecting and moving files over encrypted connections that help protect your information, including administrative and research data, from being intercepted. Ensure any moderate or high risk information is transmitted over an encrypted connection, e.g., HTTPS, SCP, SSH.
- For more information on how to classify and secure your information, see Information Protection @ MIT.
- IS&T's Secure File Transfer
- IS&T's Anyconnect VPN
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN Landing Page
- Install and Run the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility VPN Client
- Can I use the native Apple VPN client with Cisco AnyConnect vpn.mit.edu service?
- Prisma Access VPN Landing Page
- Secure FX and CRT
- SecureCRT and SecureFX for Windows - Installation Instructions
- SecureCRT for Windows - Quick Start Guide
- SecureFX for Windows - Quick Start Guide