- How much space do I have in Google Drive on my MIT Google Apps account?
- How much space do I have in Google Sites on my MIT Google Apps account?
- How can I increase my Google Drive space on MIT Google Apps?
- MIT Google Apps
- Google Apps for Education
|Subject to Change...
Please note that Google will frequently change available Drive quota (usually increasing it) without notice. For the latest information from Google see How much storage do users get with Google Apps for Education?, Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides size limits, and Amount of storage space in Sites.
Google Apps for Education includes unlimited of Google Drive storage space for each user. In addition, the following limits may still apply per user:
- Google Documents cannot contain more than 1,024,000 characters, regardless of the number of pages or font size
- Uploaded files converted to Google documents format cannot be larger than 2MB
- Spreadsheets cannot contain more than 400,000 cells, or 256 columns per sheet
- Uploaded files converted to Google spreadsheets cannot be larger than 20MB
- Presentations cannot be larger than 50MB (about 200 slides)
- Uploaded files converted to Google presentations cannot be larger than 50MB
- Files uploaded to Google Drive but not converted to a Google document format can be up to 10GB each
Google Sites for Education is unlimited. Please see G Suite Sites quota for more information.
MIT does not have a billing relationship with Google. We are using Google's free services for Google Apps for Education.