Google Drive Landing Page
On this page:
With Google Drive, you can open your files from your computers Drive folder on the desktop or from your browser. Files you create with Google Docs open in your browser or mobile app. Other files in your Drive folder will open in their regular applications (like Adobe Reader for PDF files) on your computer.
How to Obtain
Request a Google Drive account from the IS&T Service Desk.
How to Use
- Google's Getting Started with Google Drive
- How much space do I have in my Google Drive?
- Stream Videos in Google Drive
- What sort of things should I not store in the cloud?
- Data Storage and Collaboration Options
- G-Suite for Education Landing Page
- G Suite Sites quota
- Remote Access & Collaboration Tools Landing Page