Windows 11 Landing Page
On this page:
Windows is the operating system designed and produced by Microsoft Corporation. The current version of Windows is Windows 11. IS&T also supports Windows 10.
- New start menu and taskbar.
- New Microsoft Store.
- Snap layouts, snap groups, and desktops.
How to Obtain
To download Windows 11, visit the IS&T Windows page.
- To see system requirements, visit Windows 11 System Requirements.
- To see supported processors, visit Intel and AMD supported processor pages.
- For instructions on installation, visit Windows 11 - Clean Installation.
How to Use
Software and Utilities
Back-up and Anti-virus
- Code42 8.5.x or later for Windows - Installation
- CrowdStrike Falcon - Installation Instructions
- Sophos - Installation Instructions for Windows
- How do I connect to Eduroam on Windows 11?
- How to Forget WiFi Networks on Windows 10, 11, and MacOS
- Windows 10 - How to connect to MIT SECURE wireless
- How do I Configure IP printing on Windows 10?
- Install Pharos as LPR printer on Windows
- Install Pharos client on Windows
- Configure Automatic Updates on a Windows Machine
- MIT WAUS - Advanced Installation and Configuration Instructions
Troubleshooting and FAQ's
- Checking the License Status for Windows 10 or 11
- Dual monitor, or monitor with projector display setup with Windows 11
- Do I get home use rights under the Campus Agreement?
- How can I change the display language in Microsoft Windows and Office?
- I have an Institute-owned machine being used for research at an off-site location. Is it legal for me to install Windows on that machine?
- What are the Known Issues in Windows 11?
- Windows Landing Page
- Is there a Windows 10 Rollback Option?
- Upgrade to Windows 11
- Microsoft Volume Licensing terms