Qualtrics is an enterprise surveying tool, which is now available for use at MIT.
Several groups at MIT used Qualtrics before the campus-wide license was acquired. These groups are now covered under the campus-wide license, but maintain separate "brands", which allow them to administer their surveys and users separately.
- How do I request a Qualtrics account?
- How do I request a Qualtrics account for an affiliate?
- How do I log into Qualtrics?
- Qualtrics rules of use, best practices, and limitations
- How do I request greater permissions in Qualtrics?
- I need to reassign ownership of a Qualtrics survey
- What's the difference between collaboration and sharing in Qualtrics?
- Secure Participants' Files - Qualtrics security
The vendor also holds frequent training webinars: Webinar registration
Learn Qualtrics in 5 Steps online training
For assistance with the central MIT "brand", please contact the IS&T Service Desk at email@example.com.
Not sure which brand you're using? When using the central MIT brand, the URL will begin with mit.qualtrics.com or mit.co1.qualtrics.com.)
For assistance with other DLC brands, contact your brand administrator.