On this page:
Qualtrics is a simple to use web-based enterprise survey tool to conduct surveys, evaluations and other data collection activities.
The main MIT "brand" of Qualtrics can be found at: http://mit.qualtrics.com
Any MIT faculty, staff or student can register for a Qualtrics account. To register:
- Go to the registration portal
- If prompted, authenticate to Touchstone using your MIT certificate, kerberos username and password, or a kerberos ticket.
- Review the Usage Guidelines on the enrollment page (also available here).
- Acknowledge you've reviewed and agree to the guidelines by clicking the checkbox and click the Next button.
- Congratulations! Your account has been created! You should be redirected to your Qualtrics dashboard.
Note: This process will register you for the general MIT "brand" of Qualtrics at http://mit.qualtrics.com. Some DLCs maintain their own Qualtrics "brands" independently. For access to one of those, contact its brand administrator.
- MIT affiliates with active kerberos accounts may use Qualtrics for MIT business, but must be sponsored for access by the faculty or staff member they're working with.
- Learn to use Qualtrics in 5 steps
- How do I request greater permissions in Qualtrics?
- I need to reassign ownership of a Qualtrics survey
- What's the difference between collaboration and sharing in Qualtrics?
- Send an email to email@example.com or call the MIT Computing Help Desk at 617.253.1101.
|Additional escalation information for Help Staff can be found here: [hd:Qualtrics Recon].|