Ownership of their Qualtrics surveys can be reassigned to another user if the owner has left the Institute, or if they need to pass responsibility for a survey to someone else.
Whenever possible, the current survey owner should send the request.
If the current survey owner has left the Institute, the request may be placed by someone else. However, since we'll need to verify that it's okay to change ownership, this may take longer to process.
1) If the new owner does not yet have a Qualtrics account, they should activate their account using the registration portal at: http://qualtrics.mit.edu
2) Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information:
- The name of the current survey owner
- The current owner's kerberos username
- The name of the new survey owner
- The new owner's kerberos username
- The names of the surveys to be reassigned (or indicate that all surveys owned by that person should be reassigned)
- The reason for the ownership change (if the request is not being placed by the original owner)
You can find administrative instructions on how to reassign ownership of a survey at:
[hd:How to reassign ownership of a Qualtrics survey]