On this page:
- The portal will not recognize an MIT certificate installed on your iOS device:
- When logging into Microsoft Mobile Apps, select Work Account. You will be redirected to Touchstone where you will need to log in with your MIT Kerberos account username and password.
- Adding Dropbox for Business as a location requires the Dropbox app to be installed prior to setup. You are able to add a personal Dropbox location however, the MIT account will not authorize without the app installed.
- There are no Microsoft mobile apps for BlackBerry devices.
- Windows 7 and Windows RT 8.1 devices will not allow you to log into the OneDrive application using your MIT credentials. A workaround is available to [add OneDrive for Business as a storage location].