- Office 365 is a suite of services available for free to the MIT community. Office 365 is available to MIT students, faculty, and staff.
- In order to access Office 365, you will need an MIT certificate. For more information on certificates, visit Certificates Landing Page.
- For more information on Office 365, visit the IS&T Office 365 page.
- Visit the Microsoft Office Homepage.
Result: You will be brought to the Microsoft Office Login Page.
- Click Sign In.
Result: You will be brought to the Microsoft Sign In page.
- Type in your MIT email ex. firstname.lastname@example.org and click the blue Next button.
Result: You will be brought to the Touchstone Authentication page.
- Complete Authentication with Touchstone using a certificate, Kerberos username and password, or tickets.
Result: You will be brought to the Microsoft Office Homepage.
- Select the OneDrive icon from the menu of Microsoft applications on the homepage.
Result: You will be brought to your OneDrive.