|WARNING: If you have used S/MIME for email encryption, you should export certificates, in order to retain a backup copy, before deleting them from the browser.|
How can I tell if I've used S/MIME for email encryption?
1. Click the button in the top right corner, then select Settings from the menu.
2. Click the Show advanced settings link at the bottom of the page.
3. Scroll down to HTTPS/SSL and click Manage certificates.
4. Select the certificate or certificates to delete, then click Remove.
5. Click Yes in the Certificates warning box.