An MIT Qualtrics survey can be configured so that respondents must authenticate via Touchstone Single-Sign On (SSO) before accessing the survey. Additionally, the survey can be set to capture the respondent's email from the Touchstone login.
To configure your MIT Qualtrics survey to require that respondents authenticate via Touchstone before accessing the survey:
- Select Survey Flow
- Select Add a new element here
- Select Authenticator
- Set authentication type to SSO
- Uncheck Associate respondent with panel
- Set SSO type to Shibboleth
- Move the Authenticator to the beginning of your Survey Flow by clicking Move and dragging the authenticator to the top
- Move the survey questions inside the authenticator block by clicking Move and dragging the question block inside the authenticator block.
To capture the respondent's email address, based on their Touchstone authentication: