1. Make sure notifications are enabled on the device.
Open Settings > Notifications > Duo Mobile > Allow Notifications is On
2. Make sure Do Not Disturb (iOS 14 and older) or Focus (iOS 15) in not enabled
Open Settings > Do Not Disturb (iOS 14 and older) or Settings > Focus > Do Not Disturb (iOS 15)
1. Clear cache and cookies within Safari. The MIT Atlas Mobile App uses Safari as the in-app browser.
Open Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data (Button will go from blue to gray when pressed)
2. Disable parental control and content restrictions within Screen Time
Open Settings > Screen Time. Make sure no restrictions are enabled in each category or Turn Off Screen Time
1. Make sure Duo phone number is not blocked
Open Settings > Phone > Blocked Contacts
|Duo calls from many different phone number.. Confirm all phone numbers within Blocked Contacts are ones you meant to block. Delete if you do not recognize.|