CertAid Landing Page
On this page:
CertAid manages the entire certificate setup procedure for Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Safari for MacOS and Windows, giving users a more reliable installation experience. There is currently no CertAid app for mobile devices.
- Installs the MIT CA (Certificate Authority) as well as your personal certificate.
- Deletes old certificates if needed.
- Sets correct identitiy preferences.
|Since Certaid 2.2.5, Duo Two-Factor Authentication is required to use CertAid. For more information about Duo Two-Factor Authentication, see the Duo Authentication Landing Page|
To download CertAid, visit Certaid on the IS&T Software Grid
Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Add MIT Learning Center and Web Course Vendors as Trusted Sites in Chrome & Edge to Open Course Links
- CertAid error - Not Logged In
- CertAid Release 2.2 resolves errors for IE 11
- No certificate preferences created when running certaid
- Unresponsive Back Button in the Learning Center Application
- Where can I go to download CertAid for Windows or Macintosh?
- Why won't my old version of CertAid work anymore?
- Certificates Landing Page
- Duo Authentication Landing Page
- List of Web sites That CertAid Will Configure