Calendly is a third-party tool that allows its users to create an interface where collaborators can check their availability and automatically schedule meetings. Below are setup instructions for getting the service connected with MIT Exchange 13 On-Premises and O365 accounts.
- Exchange Email Address: Kerberos@mit.edu
- Exchange Password: <Kerberos password>
- Exchange server: https://owa.exchange.mit.edu/EWS/Exchange.asmx
- Domain: (Blank)
- Username: (Blank)
When you sign up for Calendly using your Microsoft 365 address, Calendly's M365 article mentions your calendar will be automatically connected to your account; however, because we use Touchstone at MIT, this is not the case. You will need to follow the below instructions to connect Calendly to your MIT M365 calendar.
- Navigate to the Calendly Calendar Connections page.
- Under the Microsoft field there's an entry for "Office 365 Calendar" or "Microsoft 365 Calendar", click "Connect" to the right.
- Enter your MIT email address and click "Next" to proceed.
- Authenticate with Touchstone.
- Click "Yes" if you want the browser to save your credentials for future use.
- You've successfully connected your M365 account with Calendly