You can create a link to a PDF file which will open in the current browser tab. A PDF file, like an image, must first be uploaded to the Drupal server.
- Select the link text or image (what the user will click on).
- Click the Link icon in the toolbar. The Link window opens.
- Click Browse Server. If your PDF document is already on the Drupal server skip to step #8.
- Click documents in the Navigation list at the far left.
- Click Upload, then Choose File.
- Locate your file, select it and click Open.
- When the filename appears to the right of the Choose File button, click Upload.
- Select the PDF document from the File name list on the right, then click Insert file.
- Back in the Link window, click OK. Click Save, then test the link.