Q: Which false positives does Spirion find?
- 9 digit zip codes without a dash (e.g. 0214591234) - may be flagged as SSN
- iPass phone book - foreign country access information may be flagged as credit card or account numbers
- MIT PO # - may be flagged as an account # (10 digits starting with 4500)
- MIT ID - will not be flagged as SSN, but might be flagged as an account number
- any number in a field headed by 'Account' (e.g. a report with GL accounts)
|If you haven't found the answer to your question on this page, try the Spirion FAQ.||