|The information below is intended for the Zoom Phone Service. If you're not sure what phone system you're using, see How do I tell if my number is on Zoom Phone Service or Broadsoft for phone service? If you are not using the Zoom Phone Service, see the Telephony Landing Page.|
On this page:
Zoom automatically assigns you a PIN when you first login to the portal and set up your account. You can change it during this process, but may not have noticed it on a screen full of settings. If you never logged into the portal to make any changes to your Zoom Phone Service settings, you can set your PIN during this initial setup process. If you have already done this initial setup, you can still view or reset your PIN in the portal.
If you have not already set up your Zoom Phone account, see: setup your PIN.
- Go to the zoom portal at https://mit.zoom.us and authenticate.
- Click on "Phone" in the left-hand column.
- Click Settings and scroll down to the "Desk Phone" section.
- Next to PIN Code, click Show or Edit
- Update your PIN code and click Save
Result: You have changed your PIN code and can now use it.