Zoom cloud recordings do not currently expire. You will be able to access any Zoom recordings you save to the cloud indefinitely.
If you want to set your Zoom cloud recordings to auto-delete after a certain period of time, follow the steps outlined below.
- Login to Zoom on your web browser with your Kerberos ID and password.
Result: You will be brought to your Zoom homepage.
- On the left side of the screen, select Settings from the menu.
Result: You will be brought to the Settings screen.
- On the Settings screen, select the Recording tab.
Result: You will be brought to the recording settings.
- Scroll down to the option called Auto delete cloud recordings after days, and switch the toggle so that it turns blue.
Result: An option will appear in which you can select a number of days.
- Fill in the number of days after which you would like your recordings to delete, and then click Save.