For other systems go to: Eduroam Landing Page
- From your iOS Home screen go to Settings and select Wi-Fi.
- In the Wi-Fi Networks screen, under Choose a Network..., select eduroam.
- You will be prompted for a username and password. Enter the full email address of your school. MIT users should enter their Kerberos username with "@mit.edu" on the end:
- Leave the Mode: Automatic.
- Accept the certificate prompt in the next window.
Certificate details are at at Eduroam Certificate Fingerprints.
- Your school username and school password will be sent to your school for verification. If they work, your wifi will connect.