There are two options:
You need to have administrative rights for your machine.
Download ALM Explorer (Registration required). This enables HP ALM client users to run HP ALM outside of a browser interface:
- Go to https://testcenter.mit.edu:8443/qcbin/, then click the link Add-Ins Page.
- Click on More HP ALM Add-Ins.
- Select Add-Ins.
- Click on Utility Add-Ins.
- From the list, select HP ALM Explorer.
- From the page, click HP ALM Explorer Add-In for ALM 11.00 to download it.
- Click Run.
- Click Next on the window that appears,
- Enter the folder destination or keep default location and press Next,
- Click Install,
- Click Finish,
- To access ALM Explorer, you can now go to Start > HP ALM Explorer 11 > HP-ALM-Explorer 11,
- Enter the URL in address bar, https://testcenter.mit.edu:8443/qcbin/ and click on Go.
- Enter your User name and Password, leave Domain empty, and click OK.
Result: You are ready to use ALM as you would have used it through a web browser.
Download IE Extension for Chrome:
- Open Chrome.
- From the top right corner of the page, go to Tools > Extensions.
- Click on Browse the gallery to search for IE extension.
- Search for IE and select the IE Tab from the list and add it.
- You should see the icon for IE on the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on this icon to run Chrome in IE mode.