- In Spring 2013, managers as well as a select group of employees in the Executive Vice President and Treasurer areas used the original EVPT Performance and Development Review (PDR) tool, with color-coded ratings, for their 2012-13 annual reviews and 2013-14 goal setting.
- Starting with the 2013-14 year-end reviews, this group of employees processes their reviews in the new PDR tool.
- For a short time, those who completed their, or their staff's, 2012-2013 review(s) in the original EVPT PDR tool can continue to access that tool to view last year's review. They should print or create PDF's of these reviews for their own records, however, because the original EVPT PDR tool will be de-activated eventually.
Note: Before the original EVPT PDR tool is de-activated, PDF's of all reviews in the system will be provided to each organization's leader for the organization's records.
- Navigate in your web browser to: https://nimbus-1.mit.edu/evptforms/perfdevform.jsp
Result: You see your name listed, along with the names of any employees for whom you were the manager last year.
- Set Fiscal Year to 2013.
- Then press the Search button.
- Click on your name, or your staff member's name, to view the review.
- Scroll down to see your text comments.
- Click the Print button to print your review. If the review prints in black and white, you need to set your browser to print background colors and images.