- This article will instruct users on updating or editing standalone license information in an existing installation of X-Win32
- Starnet's X-Win32 is an advanced PC X server and X emulator that runs on Windows Machines
- Launch X-Win32 if you haven't already done so and make sure the X-Win32 logo is visible in the Windows System Tray.
- Right-click on the X-Win32 logo and Select the menu Help -> Activate License.
- Select License your copy using an activation key if this isn't already selected, then click Next.
- Enter the activation key and click Next.
- A success popup appears. Click Finish.
Result: your license information has been updated
Your license information is stored in file %LOCALAPPDATA%\StarNet Communications\X-Win32\license.lic