On this page:
The Confluence-based wikis.mit.edu service is available to the MIT community and its guests and collaborators. IS&T offers the MIT Wikis Service to provide MIT groups and organizations with collaborative web spaces. Any MIT community group, project, or organization can request a wiki space.
- Wiki spaces can be restricted to a small group of colleagues or can be opened up to the world.
- Integrates MIT's well-established Moira list management service to manage group permissions.
- For authorization, Wikis integrates with MIT's Touchstone authentication service.
- To access an existing space, visit the MIT Wikis Service.
- To request your own Wikis space, Contact the IS&T Service Desk. Be sure to supply the following information:
- Space Title: e.g. Energy Savings Initiative
- Space Key: a short alphanumeric string which becomes part of the URL for the space (e.g. ENERGYSAVINGS)
- For additional information on accessing and requesting Wikis spaces, visit the IS&T Wikis page.
- Group xxxx could not be found. Please confirm the existence of the group with a Confluence Administrator.
- How do I edit who has access to my wikis.mit.edu space?
- How do I request that a plugin be installed for the MIT Wiki Service?
- Is there a Maximum File Upload Size for MIT Wikis
- Sharing documents
- What is the quota for my MIT Wiki space?
- Where is Wiki Markup view in the wikis.mit.edu editor
- Will names of access control groups in wikis.mit.edu update automatically if the Moira group name is changed ?
- Wikis (wikis.mit.edu) Showcase
- Why am I seeing wiki markup instead of Rich Text in MIT Wikis?
- User xxxxx could not be found. Please confirm his or her existence with a Confluence Administrator
Note: Since rules, page formats, and guidelines often differ from space to space, IS&T can only provide limited guidance to individual users.
|Additional escalation information for Help Staff can be found here: