We've added an accessibility link to the "MIT Identity" block on Drupal Cloud sites; making this block visible (if it's currently hidden) is the easiest way to add the link to accessibility.mit.edu. Here's how:
- Log into the admin interface on your DrupalCloud (DC) site (as "content manager").
- Go to: "admin" > "structure" > "blocks" (or possibly "menu" > "structure" > "blocks")
- Here you can add a new block that contains the content you want, or you can modify an existing block. For adding a simple accessibility link, we suggest adding it to the "MIT Identity" block.
- Find the MIT Identity block in the list
- If the central field doesn't show the block being visible, choose "footer" from the drop down menu.
- Clear caches to make cached site pages pick up the block change.