Setup Mail, Calendars, Contacts and Notes OS X 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and 10.14 (Mojave)
Mail.app uses Contacts to store and access contact information.
- Navigate to the Apple Menu in the upper-left of the screen and select System Preferences.
- From the System Preferences window, select Internet Accounts.
- In the following window, select Exchange from the right-hand column.
- On the following screen enter your information:
- Name: Your Full Name
- Email address: email@example.com
- Then you will be prompted to enter your MIT Password as well. Enter it and click Continue.
- You're prompted to sign in to your Exchange account using Microsoft. Click Sign In.
- Select the applications you wish to synchronize with MIT's Exchange environment and select Add Account.
- Your account now shows up in the left-hand column. Email messages, contacts, calendar appointments, and notes will begin to populate the Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Notes applications (respectively) upon first launch.