MIT Events Calendar - Profile Settings Overview
User profile shows an overview or your upcoming plans, activity, groups or departments you're following and event reviews. Also, you can correspond with group members or friends, add your profile information and set notification and privacy preferences.
Login to the Events Calendar and on top of the homepage above Find Events will display the user profile icon. Hover over the icon will show ME for users or ADMINISTRATION for calendar administrators with a drop down displaying links to various user’s profile information.
- Shows your calendar activity.
- Displays your profile picture, which can be added in Photos.
- When you follow a group or department their events will appear in your calendar. Also, you will receive events if indicate "I'm Interested."
- Send messages to group members or calendar friends.
- All events that were RSVP’d through "I'm Interested" button will be listed for review at any time once they have passed.
Friends & Places
- Lists all friends that accepted your friend invitation. Also, includes locations that you follow.
- Groups or departments you're following. If you're a group or department officer, then this is where you can edit the group or department description.
- Upload photos and can create albums or set as a profile picture.
- You can provide profile information such as a photo, zip code, gender and birthday. Also, you can change your password.
- Social Connections section, users can connect to the options listed OR login through the calendar homepage to Connect to Social Media.
- Opt out to receive notifications.
- Select your privacy and visibility settings.