Sometimes faculty and TAs receive homework on paper and wish to upload it as an assignment in Gradebook. This feature is not implemented such that the upload shows up as a submitted assignment, but there is a way to at least get it added in a comment for that student and that assignment.
To do this:
- Login into the course
- Select Gradebook
- Select the Students tab.
- Select the desired student
- Expand the Pset by clicking the blue triangle icon to the left of it.
- Select comments and then select the + Add Comment button
- Enter desired text for the comment
- If attaching a file, select Choose file and browse to find the file
- Select Choose then +Add Comment button.