Who supports the Graduate Admissions Database, aka Grade 20?
How can I access the application? I'm getting an error when trying to access the application via Citrix.
The desktop version of Grade20, which was formerly installed on Windows or available via Citrix, is no longer accessible. Grade 20, the graduate admissions database, has moved to a web interface at https://sisapp.mit.edu/grade20.
Grade 20 is supported by the Student Services Information Technology team.
- Test the certificate.
- Clear cache. Close all browser windows and quit the browser. Relaunch the browser.
- Access by manually typing or by copying and pasting the URL, not by history entry, favorites, bookmarks.
- Try another supported browser (If in IE or Safari, try Firefox, and vice versa.)
- Check browser version. Update if needed. Document browser and version.
- Document exact error message or unexpected behavior.
- Ask a BH consultant to escalate to email@example.com.