This page should redirect to http://kb.mit.edu/confluence/x/i00YCQ.
MIT delivers distance education primarily through point-to-point video conferencing services that may include integration of lecture slides and annotations. Supported and executed by Academic Media Production Services(AMPS), this fee-based service uses specially-equipped classrooms designed to accommodate the audio and video requirements of video conferencing. In addition, distance education lectures are often videotaped and posted digitally for later viewing.
Distance Education initiatives on the MIT campus include:
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI)
- Singapore MIT Alliance (SMA)
- MIT International Science and Technology Initiative (MISTI)
- System Design and Management (SDM)
- Audio Visual Services
- Classroom Reservations
- Instructional Media
- New Media Center (DIY video editing)
- Privacy and Copyright
- Output Standards for Physical Media
- Video Training and Education
- Video Production Checklist
- Video Hardware Recommendation
Can't find what you are looking for? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.