MIT's recommended way of setting up on-line credit card transactions is to apply for a Merchant Account and utilize MIT's online credit card processing service. Back-end processing is currently done by Cybersource software that captures and sends the transaction data to Global Payment Network.
- Merchant Services Payment Card Handling Online Training Course
- Maintaining a Merchant Account
- Merchant Services Payment Card Handling (Non-Business Owners)
- Merchant Services Payment Card Handling (Business Owners)
- CyberSourceEBC - MIT Web Only Merchants
- Using Cybersource to Accept Payments on Your Drupal Site
- What are the options for merchant redirect URLs in Cybersource?
- Merchant Account Testing
- My Trustwave scans are failing, what do I do?
- What do I do if my Cybersource account is locked? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Contact: email@example.com
|Additional escalation information for Help Staff can be found here: