On this page:
Adobe Systems gives users access to a collection of software for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography, and cloud services. Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) is licensed for use by MIT faculty, students, and staff.
MIT’s Adobe Creative Cloud license includes:
- Acrobat DC
- Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- XD (Experience Design)
- Cloud storage, and more
All MIT faculty, students, and staff will automatically be granted access to the full suite of Adobe Creative Cloud based on their "Active" status in MIT's databases. When this happens, you will receive an email from Adobe with a welcome message and instructions to follow.
Note: If you already have an Adobe Creative Cloud account using your @mit.edu address (whether purchased yourself or provided by MIT), you will see two options when you log in to adobe.com:
- Personal account - This is your old account, using your email address and password. (DO NOT DELETE until you are sure you have migrated everything you need out of this account)
- Company or school account - This is your new, Touchstone-enabled MIT account.
If your old account was provided by MIT, use the Touchstone-enabled “company or school” account. If you paid for your old account, it will continue working as long as your subscription remains current.
Affiliates are not covered by MIT's limited Adobe Creative Cloud license. Only, a person with purchasing permissions in your department would be able to purchase Adobe VIP licenses through GovConnection on their behalf.
The Adobe VIP program is a 12 month subscription with an annual renewal each year.
|Please specify the type of license you wish to purchase.
Adobe VIP licenses can be purchased through GovConnection.
- Go to the GovConnection portal through B2P.
- In the top right corner you will find the contact information for Darren Gullen, our GovConnection Account Manager.
- Contact Darren via phone or email for a quote for your Adobe VIP needs. (licenses can NOT be found in their B2P portal)
- Adobe's Learn and Support
- Adobe's Get Started
- Adobe's Asset Migration Between Accounts
- Adobe's Tutorials
- Adobe's User Guides
- Adobe's Creative Cloud for mobile NOTE: These mobile apps DO NOT apply against your activation limit.
- Adobe's Automated Asset Migration
- Adobe's Manual Asset Transfer
- Adobe's Add and Share Adobe Stock assets
- Adobe Lighroom - Not Creative Cloud check out this page to migrate those assets or this Adobe page
- LinkedIn Learning (MIT licensed)
- Adobe Creative Cloud - Installation
- Can I install my Adobe app on another computer? NOTE: Limit is 2
- Adobe Asset Migration FAQ What can and can't migrate.
- Adobe Cleaner Tool Didn't Work?
- Adobe's Download and Install Troubleshooting Guide
- Adobe's Failed to Install/Failed to Update Errors
- How to Install older Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Adobe Creative Cloud - Troubleshooting
- Contact the IS&T Service Desk.
|Additional escalation information for Help Staff can be found here: