On this page:
- Installing current and previous versions of Creative Cloud software
- Activation errors
- Download and install issues
- Resolve installation failure - desktop application
All MIT faculty, students, and staff can access the full suite of Adobe Creative Cloud by entering an @mit.edu address at adobe.com and authenticating through MIT Touchstone Authentication.
Note: If you already have an Adobe Creative Cloud account using your @mit.edu address (whether purchased yourself or provided by MIT), you will see two options when you log in to adobe.com:
- Personal account - This is your old account, using your email address and password.
- Company or school account - This is your new, Touchstone-enabled MIT account.
If your old account was provided by MIT, use the Touchstone-enabled “company or school” account. If you paid for your old account, it will continue working as long as your subscription remains current.
- I just purchased a subscription, what do I do... can I get a refund?
- Cancel your existing Adobe Creative Cloud subscription
- Contact your vendor, or VPF Procurement about getting a refund
- Purchased Creative Cloud apps appear as trial.
- Resolve trial and license expired errors for teams & enterprise users
- Apps panel doesn't show installed my Creative Cloud apps
- Applications missing from Desktop application
- Desktop app does not open or shows a spinning progress wheel
- Error: Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve this problem, is missing or damaged
- You don't have access to manage apps
- Contact the IS&T Service Desk.