IS&T depends on a small number of admins for the MIT LastPass Enterprise service to manage the day-to-day business of the account.
What can MIT's LastPass admins do?
MIT LastPass admins can:
- create new accounts
- suspend accounts
- deactivate accounts
- delete accounts
- create policies
- view reporting
- reset your Master Password (after verifying identity)
What can't MIT LastPass admins do?
- view data in active or deactivated LastPass accounts
- view your Master Password
- retrieve or recover your Master Password
- share folders or links
- edit shared folders or links
If you have additional questions, please contact the Help Desk