- The knowledge base and help system
- MIT community members set up as direct contributors
You may see text like this:
...when you create an article in The Knowledge Base. This text is part of the standard article templates.
- It's a user macro that will re-display the article title wherever it is placed.
- It is there so that you do not have to re-type the title into the h1. heading within the article.
- By placing the macro after the h1. tag the title will display both as part of the article body and as the browser window title.
- It also prevents the title from appearing twice in the search results for that article.