|This information about paystubs applies to those with a Social Security Number (SSN). If you do not have one, see: Without a Social Security Number (SSN)
This application is for active employees and students paid weekly or semi-monthly to electronically view their Statement of Earnings and Deductions.
Note: To protect your personal data, this application requires Dual factor authentication.
On this page:
Paystubs are available online after noon eastern time on the business day prior to the current pay date.
- Navigate to https://atlas.mit.edu and click on About Me > Paystubs
- Current Paystub: Displays your ADP generated paystubs from 8/13/2021 to present.
- Paystub Archive: Displays an archive of up to two years of paystubs. Paystubs in the archive are in the same legacy format and interface still used by those Without a Social Security Number (SSN).
- Click on Current Paystub.
Result: You are taken to ADP's portal where your most recent paystub is displayed with the amounts hidden.
- Click the slider next to "Hide My Pay" to expose the pay, deduction and withholding amounts on your screen.
- You can select older paystubs to view by clicking on the date you want to view in the left-hand column.
- To view more a more detailed paystub, click the View Statement button.
Result: Your detailed statement displays.
You can also view your paystubs in the ADP mobile app, for more information, see: Your Paystub or Earning Statement
- Click the View Statement button (as above).
Result: Your detailed statement will open in the ADP viewer.
- Click Print.
Result: The printing dialog box for your browser opens and you can print as you normally do.
- Download your paystub(s) as a PDF. Click the checkmark in the left-hand column of the paystub(s) you'd like to download as a PDF.
Result: A download button will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Download.
Result: Your paystubs will download and you can print them as you would any other PDF.
For more about the new ADP paystubs, see Changes to Your Paystub FAQ.
You can also view your total compensation, deductions and withholding amounts for the year to date and compare pay periods on the tabs above your selected pay information.
An individual who has only received payments during the regular payroll process and has been paid at the same frequency (weekly or semi-monthly) since they were hired will see pay dates such as 04/30/2014. This would be the date on which your net pay was deposited to your bank account if you have direct deposit.
An employee may have multiple pay frequencies. One example is an employee who was promoted from support staff to administrative staff. They pay date would capture the changing frequencies.
For additional assistance, please contact the VPF HR/Payroll Office.