I want to use BrioQuery to run a query, but I may want to paste in my own limit string. For example, if I wanted to get a printout of kerb names from a moira list, and format them into a string to use as the limit. This article describes how to do it.
- Open a new BrioQuery report, or a canned report that you will be modifying.
- Drag a table into the tables area, or choose one that is already there.
- Drag the field you will be limiting into the Limits area.
Result: The Limits dialog box opens.
- Select the Custom values button.
- Type or paste in whatever custom limit string you want.