|If you have just had your mailbox migrated to Microsoft 365 Email and Calendaring, see the Post-Migration and Modern Authentication Microsoft 365 Email and Calendaring Setup page for how to get up and running.|
|This article refers to the Microsoft 365 Email and Calendaring. If you're looking for Exchange Email and Calendaring on the Exchange On Prem Server, see: MIT Email Setup Landing.
If you're not sure which system you're using, see: How do I tell if my email and calendaring data is on the Exchange On Prem Server or using Microsoft 365?
On this page:
- Go to http://outlook.com/owa/exchange.mit.edu.
- You will be prompted to authenticate via Touchstone. Do so.
- You will be prompted to authenticate with Duo Two-factor Authentication. Do so.
- Outlook on the Web will open.
- Click on the blue icon in the top-right to switch between apps.
Result: A menu of icons for the M365 apps including Calendar, Tasks, OneDrive, and more will open.
- Click on the icon of the app you wish to switch to.
Result: The app will open.
The blue icon appears in the top-right corner of all O365 apps. You can use it to switch among them at any time.
- Welcome to Outlook on the Web
- Using Email in Outlook on the Web
- Using the Calendar in Outlook on the Web
- Using Contacts in Outlook on the Web
- Using Tasks in Outlook on the Web