If you recorded lectures or other videos during a previous semester that you would like to reuse on another Canvas course site, please see below for instructions on how to share a video based on where your videos are located.
|Sharing in Canvas|
If you choose to use sharable links from either platform, you may link to a video in any of your Canvas modules.
- Login to Panopto (https://mit.hosted.panopto.com/) and browse to My Folder, and then your class folder or the folder you selected for your recordings.
- Navigate to the Zoom recording in your Panopto account and hover the mouse over it to reveal additional options.
- Click the Share button. From there, you may specify individual users to share the video with, or share it more broadly (for example, sharing with anyone with whom you've shared a link to the video).
- If you recorded the meeting in the cloud, it will be located here: https://mit.zoom.us/recording (Touchstone Authentication Required).
- Once you have logged into Zoom and accessed the recording page, find the cloud recording you want to share.
- Click Share.
- In the Share this cloud recording pop-up window, adjust your sharing settings as desired.
- Click Copy Sharing Information, then navigate to where you want to share the cloud recording and paste the sharing information.