Q: How do I install older versions of Adobe Creative Cloud Applications?How to Install older Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Verify that you have an active Adobe ID and a license is associated with it.
- Check with your DLC IT support or AO to see if your Department purchased it for you.
- Submit a question to IS&T Software Licensing to see if you requested an Individual license from IS&T
- Check your Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app Preferences to be sure you have turned on "Show Older Apps".
- If an application listed in your Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app shows a Drop down arrow on the right side of the button, you can use that to see all previous versions available for installation.