To create a bootable ISO USB for use with EUC Lite Touch
1. Download the latest EUC Lite Touch boot ISO. Email email@example.com for a Dropbox link.
2. Download the ISO to your Local Computer
3. Download and install Rufus to build the bootable USB drive: https://rufus.ie/
5. Select the ISO you saved locally. ( Choose GPT option for Partition Scheme and UEFI for target system ). The File System will be selected automatically.
6. Once the ISO is selected you see a message :
7. Confirm press start to begin copying the ISO to the USB Drive
8. Once done it will say complete and you are ready to boot from the USB