If you are using Gradebook Module, students can submit their work via the following steps.
- Log into the class site and navigate to the Assignments tab
- Locate the assignment in the assignments list for which you want to make a submission
- Click the triangle icon to the left of the assignment name
- You should now see a new panel for Submissions. Click the + Add Submission button
- Complete your submission (enter a title, and then either attach a file or enter some text) and save/submit the changes
- You should now see your new submission listed on the page.
Note: In Step 4, if the + Add Submission button does not appear, that means the assignment is not configured to accept submissions online. If you believe you should be able to add a submission in such cases, please contact your instructor or TA, as the assignment settings may need to be adjusted.