For other systems go to: Eduroam Landing Page
- From your Android device Home screen go to Settings and select Wi-Fi.
- In the Wi-Fi Networks screen, Under "Wi-Fi Networks", select eduroam.
- You will be prompted to enter your information.
- In the Identity field, enter the full email address of your school. MIT users should enter their Kerberos username with "@mit.edu" at the end:
- Leave the Anonymous Identity field empty.
- Enter your institutional password in the Password field.
- If prompted, accept the certificate in the next window.
- Your school username and school password will be sent to your school for verification. If they work, your wifi will connect.