On this page:
- Many problems with Citrix can be resolved by updating to the latest version of Citrix Workspace. You can get the latest version for all OSes here: https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/
- If the latest version is still producing errors, try removing and re-adding the account in Workspace:
- In the main Citrix Workspace window, click on your username in the top-right corner
- Select "Accounts" (on Windows) or "Preferences" (on Mac)
- Select the account and click the "Remove" or "-" button.
- Click the "Add" or "+" button
- When prompted for a server address, enter "citrixapps.mit.edu"
- Authenticate with your kerb when prompted
- If Citrix Workspace is still not working, try using the web version at https://citrixapps.mit.edu