On this page:
Hold your MIT ID, either MobileID on Atlas (iPhone, Apple Watch, Android) or your plastic MIT ID card, up to the card reader below the keypad and make a product selection. It will drop out the receptacle at the bottom of the machine.
Product availability is determined by your role at MIT.
Products available to faculty and current-term lecturers:
- HDMI Ultra/12 - 12' cable
- HD 15pin Plug to Plug with Audio 15' Cable
- USB-C to VGA Multiport Adapter
- USB-C to Digital AC Multiport Adapter
- Ultracompact 2.4GHz Dual-Channel Wireless Mic w Lavalier
- Navigator Presentation Remote Control
Products available to MIT staff and students:
- 14’ Cat 6 Ethernet cable - black
- 14’ Cat 6 Ethernet cable - white
Products available to all MIT community members with an active MIT ID:
- KF94 face mask - medium
- KF94 face mask - large
No, as long as you are in one of the three groups mentioned above, products are provided at no charge.
Try both your plastic ID and your mobile ID. Then contact the IS&T Service Desk at 617-253-1101
If you have ideas for products that would be helpful to provide to the MIT community via the vending machines, please send your ideas to email@example.com.
Visit the service overview page at http://ist.mit.edu/ssa