On this page:
Piazza is an online, wiki-style question and answer platform for instructors and students. View a Demo of Piazza here.
The full suite of documentation can be found here, or use the links below to get directly to a specific topic.
- Setting Up Your Class
- Announcing Piazza to Students
- Posting Your First Note
- Organizational Tips with Folders
The Course Page is where you can edit course information, add a syllabus, resource files and links, post an announcement, or post office hours.
- Edit Course Information or Add a Syllabus
- Add Resource Files and Links
- Post an Announcement
- Post Office Hours
For additional documentation on the Q&A features, see Q&A - Instructors.
For additional documentation on the Q&A features, see Q&A - Students.
Sign up for Virtual Sessions with the Piazza team here
- 12PM and 3PM EST: Live Piazza Demo
- 1PM and 4PM EST: Office Hours with the Piazza team
Send email to email@example.com